Pulsation Flowmeter – Watermeter
- Simple construction, same length for all diameters and pressures.
- The mechanism that creates the pulses can be easily removed or fixed at the pipeline.
- The propeller inside the water meter is only 10-15mm and therefore does not block the flow and does not create problems during the hammer shock phase.
- The propeller position assures long endurance for long lasting operation, due to the limitation of the axial forces and therefore minimal flow friction.
- The traverse propeller requires limited force to rotate, which means that a simple propeller is adequate to guarantee quick and repeating rotation and long operation life.
- The pulsation flowmeter can also measure speed since it indicates the instant quantity of the water flow.
- Full bore without the slightest pressure loss [loss diagram].
- Light weight
- It is not affected by surge waves.
- Long life due to the small weight of the propeller 5,5gr.
- Simple and easily understood indications
- The pulses enable the correct and accurate chlorination.
- Transfers data to another location through wires or wireless.
- Enables the operation of many pumps based on the consumption needs.
- In case of external interventions the flow meter measures based on time or can shut off the pump or the electrical valve.
- The electronic system can be installed away form the flowmeter body.
- Constant availability of spare parts and technical support.
- Can be installed at any position and reprogrammed with new data.
- High measurement accuracy with divergence 0,25% , especially when the installation is done according to the manufacturer’s instructions and conditions of proper function.
- Both ways of flow direction.
- Water tight sensor having no contact with the water.
- The head can be easily replaced in one minute.
It is equipped with:
- pulses output
- frequencly output
- output 4-20mA
- digital clock
Sizes: DN50 up to DN1200 Pressure: PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40 Materials: Body Ductile Iron GGG DIN1693/EN1563 Steel GS 45-St 37